I am all about face masks, face peels, you name it! When I was asked to partner with When Masks to try out five of their When Skin-to-Skin masks I said heck ya! I tried out the five masks: 10:00 PM – Anti-Aging, Glamour Base – Primer, Snow Magic – Brightening, The Last Choice- Hydrating, and Travel Mate – Rejuvenating. Overall, I love every one of these masks, so I wanted to share my experience with you!
If you haven’t heard of When, it is a brand created by a healthcare specialist Jin Han Lee. The goal was to create breakthrough bio-cellulose skincare products that address the visible signs of aging, skin firmness, tone, texture and radiance. And I can personally say, they have my vote!
• 10:00 PM – Anti-Aging: This mask contains watermelon extract and collagen to protect skin and help improve skin conditions. Overall, I thought the 10:00 PM was a great concept, I had no idea your skin rejuvenates itself from 10:00pm-2:00AM. Because I rarely stay up past 9:30PM on weekdays, I tried this one out on the weekend and loved it!
• Glamour Base – Primer (previously called Makeup Base): This mask contains adenosine, collagen and peptides to help improve skin elasticity. Any mask that helps with making your makeup look flawless and helps your skin breathe I am all about! I did this mask before going out with some friends and I have to say, my makeup did feel a lot more in place!
• Snow Magic – Brightening: This mask contains niacinamide (vitamin B3) and aloe vera leaf extract for brighter, glowing skin. Okay I was so excited to try these out that I ripped open this mask and applied it then tossed out the packaging hence why it is not in my pictures. Needless to say I loved this mask!
• The Last Choice- Hydrating: This mask contains sodium hyaluronate and saccharide isomerate to help keep skin moisturized. Colorado is notorious for being dry so I have to be extra cautious about applying moisturizer to my face. I definitely noticed my skin having a lot more hydration and the mask added a nice glow!
• Travel Mate – Rejuvenating: This mask contains chamomile flower water and Swiss Alpine herb extracts to gently hydrate and soothe skin. Although I didn’t travel and use this mask, I think it is an awesome idea because who doesn’t feel gross after traveling through airports and long car rides? This mask is specially made to soothe and refresh your skin from UV rays, wind and dry cabin air!
Check out When Masks at Sephora: http://seph.me/2poOkfS
Check out When’s Website: http://whenmask.com/