|Picture via C.Riley|
I am so excited to do another Meet the Blogger series featuring the lovely Courtneyann from C.Riley. I immediately fell in love with Courtneyann’s blog and sense of style when I first found her blog! Check out my interview with her below:
1. Tell me a little about yourself
My name is Courtneyann and I am the owner/writer of C. Riley. I attended the University of South Florida (where I was a Zeta Tau Alpha!) and after college I moved to Naples, FL with my dog Bailey. I work in Fashion merchandising/selling and spend my free time shopping, reading, traveling, and of course blogging!
2. How did you get interested in blogging?
I have always been really into personal style and traveling. When I saw so many people sharing their love of fashion and style on their blogs I though, “I could do that!” and C. Riley was born! It has evolved into more of a lifestyle blog, which I absolutely love! It is so great to share so many aspects of my life in one place.
3. What are three words to describe your style?
Classic, Colorful, Fun
4. What do you believe is the worst fashion faux-pas?
Outfits that are “matchy-matchy.” For example, matching your purse, shoes, jewelry, and lipstick to the same exact color. No thank you!
5. What is the best compliment you’ve received?
That I am real, and down to earth.
6. How do you think your style has evolved/changed since the beginning of your blogging career?
When I first started blogging, I would say my style was more “prep.” I definitely have tons of preppy influence in my style currently, but I think my looks have more of a trendy feel now.
7. Favorite celebs/fashion icons?
Olivia Palermo, Blake Lively, and Kendall Jenner.
8. What is you favorite place you have traveled to?
London, for sure! I have been to London five times now and I can’t seem to get enough!
9. What is your favorite summer go-to look?
A printed sun-dress and sandals. I live in dresses in the summer!
10. What is your advice for anyone thinking of starting a fashion-related blog?
Go for it! Don’t worry about being popular or having a lot of followers. Blog what you love and stay true to yourself. There will always be people who criticize your blog, but don’t let it change you!
|Picture via C.Riley|